FTEC Gala Details
OLD MILL TORONTO | 21 Old Mill Rd. Toronto ON. Canada
SATURDAY MAY 27, 2017
Timing: All Guests Should Arrive At 5pm Sharp
- Reception: 5:00 pm
- Dinner: 6:00 pm
- Pre-Show: 7:15 pm
- Main Entertainment: 8:00 pm
Dress Code: Formal to Black Tie
Gala Details: All Tables Seat 10 Guests
Event Highlights: (Must Be 19+ To Attend)
- ARTICLE: Everything You Need To Know About #FTEC2017
- Full Reception and 4 Course Dinner
- Wine by Old Mill Winery and Beer by Steam Whistle (open bar)
- Celebrity Red Carpet Appearances
- Silent and Live Auctions
- Pre-Show Entertainment and Sanction Fights
Don’t Miss The FTEC2017 Official Media Day | Thurs. May 18 5-9 pm: As guests of the gala event, you will be granted special allowance to attend the 2017 Official Media Day at Lavelle Rooftop Lounge. Must RSVP
*** Tickets to be provided one month prior to event date – Event starts at 5pm ***
TICKET MAIL OUT STARTS ON APRIL 10, 2017 – Please Ensure The Following:
1 – Confirm Mailing Address – Ensure the address provided for your invoice matches your mailing address. If you wish to update your address, please email the name in which the tickets were purchased under to email@example.com
2 – Register Guests – To ensure a smooth check-in and for special dietary requests, please register yourself and your guests if you purchased a table, or block of more than two seats.
3 – Digital Gala Invitation – Please keep this for your records and forward to your guests.
4 – Book Your Hotel Room – Please note that we have a limited number of rooms on hold until the end of April with the Old Mill under “Fight To End Cancer”. These rooms are first come, first serve! To book, please call 416-236-2641
5 – Official Media Day Weigh-In Guest List – Thursday May 18, 2017 – This Media Event is invitation-only to the media, sponsors, family and friends of the FTEC Fighters. You must register for this event, space is limited.
6 – Auction Items NEEDED – Please let us know if you would like to contribute to our auctions or raffles. In addition to still collecting items for our auctions held at our annual gala, we hold events throughout the year with 100% of all income donated to The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation. Arrange Donation Now
EXCLUSIVE GUEST OFFERS:
- Rent Frock Repeat | Gala Dress Rental Voucher – Visit our friends at Rent frock Repeat to rent the perfect dress. Use the promo code FTEC2017 and in addition to receiving 15% off your rental, RFR will donate 10% of your rental cost to the Fight To End Cancer!
- Kuroblack Transportation | Transportation Voucher | Promo Code: FTEC2017KB | App Store | Google Play (guests receive $20 transportation voucher)
- VIEW FTEC Specialty Events – Leading up to the event and throughout the year, companies and FTEC Ambassadors work tirelessly to help raise funds, awareness and hope within their individual communities. Don’t miss out on any of these incredible opportunities. If you or your company is interested in creating your own campaign or fundraiser Contact Us!
FTEC Live Auction
For the first time ever, Fight To End Cancer is holding an online auction. Our live auction presented by Raffi Jewellers, is now open to the public! 100% funds collected from the Fight To End Cancer Live Auction Items is donated to The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation. Don’t miss your chance to secure your item!
We send important information and materials to our guest via Constant Contact. It is possible that email filters stop these messages from reaching our guests.
Thank you for your support in the Fight To End Cancer!